At Borehole Wireline we understand that having state of the art logging equipment is just the beginning.
Best in class equipment needs to be utilised to its full potential by experienced operators and be properly calibrated and maintained.
This is exactly what we do.
Therefore Borehole Wireline clients are able to relax knowing that they are receiving the
most accurate results available.
Our current logging suite employed on our 1100m or 2000m winches includes:
- Best in class digital logging equipment designed and built by Geovista Ltd.
- New equipment that in many cases has been designed and developed with the assistance of Borehole Wireline to ensure outstanding service delivery.
- Stackable probe systems that allow clients to minimise runs by combining surveys into a single run.
- Calibration information attached to every probe and tracked and reported to clients according to agreed requirements
- With a full range of probes we will meet your project requirements.
State of The Art Logging Units and Probes
All of our logging units are 4×4 diesel, ADR approved, engineered weight upgraded.
They have electric winches with speed and tension control plus auto cable spooling and a remote control. They also have variable logging boom systems and on board water with wash down hose for uranium contamination control and asbestos dust suppression.
All logging units are equipped with GPS tracking, and can be equipped with mobile internet for those projects requiring short turn around times on data.
Our logging unit team comprises of 3 different types of units:
- Standard Units
- Allows for up to 1000m depth
- Toyota based with airbags
- Easy access to remote locations
- Air conditioned
- Fully self contained
- Deep Logging Unit
- Allows for up to 2000m depth
- Isuzu based with airbags
- Hiab boom system
- Air conditioned for logging in
- Fully self-contained
- Specialist Logging Unit
- Specifically designed units for client specific projects
- Includes in mine deployment
- Portable, blast hole, underground
- Proven reliability and speed
- Highly efficient and ergonomically designed to reduce set up times and enhance productivity
To obtain fact sheets on all of our logging probes, click here.