Wireline logging is a vitally important service to the mining industry and one where failure to deliver quality results, on time, can make it a very expensive one.
Borehole Wireline’s rapid growth has been the direct result of a dedication to achieving the highest quality standards in their field.
A culture of service excellence is shared across the entire business, from Directors to Wireline Operators.
This commitment to client satisfaction via the consistent delivery of high quality logging data, in a safe and timely manner, has been fundamental to Borehole Wireline’s long term client relationships.
Reasons To Choose Us As Your Wireline Logging Service Provider
- Full Accreditation ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AS/NZS 4801
- State of the art logging equipment
- An uptime greater than 99.9%
- Configurable probe stacks to maximise productivity
- Calibrated geophysical probes and data to enhance accuracy of results
- Accessible bases in South Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory and Western Australia
- Flexibility of logging equipment from portable- air freight friendly for very remote regions to deep hole (up to 2000m) equipment
Click here to find out more about our Wireline Logging Equipment or phone us today on +61 8 8351 3255