We are a team of people coming from a wide variety of backgrounds. In addition to our management team, we employ over 40 field staff. This equips us with the resources to handle any size project with speed and efficiency.
Our field team, armed with a wide range of qualifications from mechanics to fitters, geologists and engineers, ensure that all of our equipment is optimally maintained and operated, so that data quality and timelines are never compromised.
Our team values:
- The Borehole Wireline culture of client service excellence.
- A desire to learn and constantly improve systems and performance.
- The ability to understand, share and deliver client specific KPI considerations.
- Always act ethically, honestly and with integrity.
Time and effort is taken to the selection and training of team members.
Each team member will have completed as a minimum:
- Provide First Aid
- Operate and Maintain a 4WD
- Radiation training and hold the relevant state licences
Additional qualification possessed by other team members include:
- Remote First Aid
- Test and Tag
- Confine workplace fires
- Operate a light vehicle
- Standard 11
- S1, S2, S3 Supervisor training
- Client specific inductions
- Certificate IV Training and Assessing
At Borehole Wireline the safety of our people and the people they come in contact with is paramount.
We believe in providing the safest and healthiest workplace practical.
Workplace safety is integrated into all business practices and where all employees proudly demonstrate their ownership and commitment to a safe and healthy workplace.
We work to strict guidelines to ensure safe working conditions at all times.
Borehole Wireline has adopted a risk management driven approach for its Safety Management system as required by legislation.
Risks are managed to an acceptable level such that a task may be carried out if the risk is within reasonable limits and that it is as low as reasonably achievable.
Borehole Wireline is fully accredited with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AS/NZS 4801 and have systems in place to deal with any incidents should they occur.
We take environmental responsibility seriously.
We are committed to achieving compatibility between the requirements of our clients while also considering the environment.
To fulfil this obligation, we carry out the following assessments:
- Discuss and resolve with the client any possible areas of environmental conflict.
- Integrate environmental considerations into our work procedures and planning.
- At all times work towards improving our environmental performance.
- Actively promote environmental awareness amongst clients and company personnel.
- Never put environmental risks before operational demands.
Borehole Wireline will endeavour to recycle all non-hazardous materials, including domestic waste.
There are multiple waste bins allowing for easy recycling including cardboard and paper, bottle and cans and food scraps.
We believe in the principles of:
- Reduce at the source
- Re-Use the material
- Recover the extra
- Recycle all possible material