You can rely on us to deliver quality information that accurately defines your resource.
We use state of the art equipment and continually trial new concepts and tools to further enhance speed and accuracy.
To ensure that the utmost care is taken, our comprehensive probe check procedures include:
- Primary calibrations: Performed annually, on new tools and after a major tool service.
- Verifications: Throughout project life.
- Site Checks: All probes, daily or weekly as required.
- Strict operating procedures: to minimise errors, resolve issues quickly, prevent reoccurrence and minimise downtime.
- Specialised electronic maintenance programs and allied suppliers.
- Qualified, multi-skilled personnel on the ground.
Image Data Processing Service for Borehole Images
Since inception, Borehole Wireline have provided an image data processing service for borehole images, both acoustic and optical.
We talk to our clients regarding their requirements, then provide on time and cost effective data set and report to work with.
Our data processing service is undertaken in house by a team of qualified geologists and geophysicists associated with local institution such as AusIMM and ASEG.
We do not need to use external consultancies for this work.
The service not only deals with our own data but can and regularly does process 3rd party data.
The source of the 3rd party data has been from our competitor companies, mining companies and consultancies from Australia, South East Asia, South America and Europe.
Additional data processing services include:
- Log digitisation
- 3rd party probe calibration